Home » » Chastity Virgin

Chastity Virgin

I'm not one for one-night-stands. I'm a romantic, and must feel a connection, if I'm to be intimate with someone. I think this is in part due to my Catholic upbringing. I think I'd feel like I was using someone, if I didn't have an emotional connection. I suppose my moral centre is an integral part of me. With this established about me, I understand the diversity of people out there, and have experienced a relationship with a submissive lady that liked to feel 'used'. It was great fun, all be-it short-lived.

I think each relationship is unique. Or it might be that we concentrate on the new things we try with a new person. It's like there are many virginities for us to loose. I'm no longer a spanking virgin. (Both giving and recieving.) Same for being a bondage virgin. etc. etc. (Complete list on successful application of bed mate only. Thank you for peeking.)

Do all good Catholics wish they could marry a virgin? Now there's a tease...